Water heaters are an important part of any home, and if they are not working properly, it can be quite frustrating. In this Gold Star Plumbing & Drain blog post, we will discuss the signs you need a water heater repair in Chandler, AZ immediately.
- There is water pooling around the base of your water heater.
- Your water heater is making strange noises.
- You are not getting enough hot water from your water heater.
- Your water heater is taking longer than usual to heat water.
- There is a leak coming from your water heater.
- The water from your water heater is discolored.
- The thermostat on your water heater is not working properly.
- Corrosion has set in on your water heater.
- The anode rod on your water heater needs to be replaced.
If you have noticed any of the above signs, it is time to call Gold Star Plumbing & Drain for water heater repair in Chandler, AZ right away. Our experienced and certified technicians will be able to quickly diagnose the problem and get your water heater up and running again in no time. The sooner you have the problem fixed, the less chance there is for further damage to occur.
Call us now to schedule a water heater repair in Chandler, AZ! We are always ready to help!